OK, I don't know how we ever managed to keep this thing updated in the past, but now it seems quite impossible. So, here are some of the most recent pictures just to keep the documentation going. Nyla and Callie are, at most times, the best of friends. Callie is a mini Nyla, who is a mini teenager, it seems. Which means Callie runs around in her oh-so-cute 2.5 year-old voice saying things like, "Actually, I wanted this one" and "Ya, I noticed that." Nyla loves to create games to play with her sister. They usually are Gemma and Emma coming to visit Grandma (me) or Nyla is dropping her baby off at the babysitters on her way to work. I am left with a list of instructions on how to handle various situations. We all love spontaneous dance parties and the house if constantly filled with new artistic creations the girls have made. Of course they do not ALWAYS get along, which is when I get to hear conversations such as this:
Nyla: Callie, you are in BIG trouble!
Callie: I am not!
Nyla: You are too!
Callie: I am not! I'm two-and-a-half!
Nyla, always the good mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment