Nyla and her Dada are never short of games to play. I can't say that it's fun to see what the house looks like afterwards, but it sure does provide some serious entertainment. I think this is a slide for her baby, or a ramp for a car, using my yoga mat. The cushions are piled on the couch in the background, where I'm sure they had been building a fort, or using the couch as a trampoline.
Nyla's friend, Ella, came over with same shirt Nyla has, so of course they had to be twins.
Our fashionista dresses herself on most days (often 4-5 times a day). Here is one of her more creative outfits...
Nyla the gnome.
She spends about 4 hours a day talking to Baby (who she constantly comes up with creative names for, like "Buckwheat," "TayTay," or "Eda Beda"). First thing every morning she says, "Where's that little baby?" and starts to crawl all over me. She has no qualms being out in a crowded place and pulling my shirt up to expose my belly and give it hugs and kisses. She's very excited to be a big sister. "When's that baby popping out?" she asks daily.
2 comments:
Yeh! When IS the new baby coming out?
I love the "Candy Witch." Wish we had thought of that one. We need for Wilken and Nyla to build some forts and car ramps together soon.
Post a Comment