
Yet another trip to visit the grandparents in Northern California. I loved the sunshine and sitting outside. It's hard to tell, but here I am holding a piece of grass up to my ear. That's right, everything is a telephone to me.

There were a few cold days too, but that was OK because I got to wear my cool new sweatshirt that Great Grandma Gerard made me. It says, "Nyla" on it.

Lucky for me there were lots of my favorite toys around -- spoons. Think I have a future on Bay Watch?

Back home again, but still practicing being a California Girl.
2 comments:
We love Nyla's sweater! That Great-Grandma has got some talent! Rory likes spoons as well, but she swears by empty yogurt cups - have you tried them? We can't wait to hear about Nyla's upcoming big birthday...
Two updates in two days. Yeah! Good to see your cute face once again. Love the bay watch pic...perhaps you saw mine when I was just a 2 month-old. http://wilkencooper.blogspot.com/2005/07/surfs-up-dude.html
Post a Comment